© 2023 rights reserved by Pro Rural | Developed by Jaffer Jamal
- Experiential Learning Internship:
College and university students can apply for their block placements, which may be a requirement in their academic curriculum. Pro Rural has an internship policy and internship application.
Internships are considered as a ‘Give and Take’ arrangement where the student gets experiential learning through hands-on engagement in community development, while they lend a hand to our NGO in doing surveys, program implementation and organizing some events. Urban students can opt to be placed with a family in a remote village for experiencing rural life and living like member of a rural family.
- Paid Internship:
Paid internship are accepted from fresh graduates/post graduates as per need of the organization. Specialized skill/knowledge of the intern that may be required at Pro Rural may be inducted as paid intern for specific period. In such cases on mutual ground and with satisfactory performance by the intern she/he may be absorbed in regular job position in the organization.
- Vacant Posts:
Vacancies in the organization are advertised in local dailies, website, social media networks and some paid national/international websites. Frequent visit to our website or dropping CV to email@example.com will be helpful.
Job Vacancies, March 2023:
- Accounts Assistant:must be a Graduate with experience in Tally software and Microsoft Excel. Starting Salary – INR 10,000.
- Assistant Project Coordinator: must be a Graduate with at-least 2 years of work experience or a fresh MSW (Master of Social Work). Salary – competitive in the sector.
- Assistant Director: MSW(Master of Social Work) with at-least 5 years of work experience in an NGO, school or corporate sector jobs. Knowledge/experience in agribusiness value chain will be an added advantage. Salary – Commensurate with experience.
- Graphic Designer: Part time contract.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +918730080657
Last date of receiving application is 20th March 2023
The job vacancy time period has ended